How’s the planning going for your trip to Barcelona? Is there anything we can help you with as a local experts? What have you been dreaming of? Leave all your comments and desires below and take note of our basic ideas in this blog to take the most of your trip.
Which are the visits you should not miss on your trip?
- A tour with the highlights of the city, Barcelona’s highlights
- A private wine and tapas tour through the Gothic Quarter
- A flamenco show with tapas menu.
Why these tours?
- To get an overall picture of Barcelona’s multiple personalities from the Mediterranean Sea to the mountain of Montjuïc.
- To enjoy our most precious gold… the wine that when tasted will transport you to the Penedes fields for its aroma and intensity.
- To realise what we mean by «passion» for a music and the dance that come from the inside of the feelings. Impossible to remain impassive after a flamenco performance!
I know you’ve done some research already. We just want to make sure your trip will be exactly what you’ve been dreaming of. Our maximum satisfaction as locals is that visitors understand and appreciate our culture as something different but beautiful. So that’s why we are here, checking in and seeing if there’s more we can do to help you plan your stay in Barcelona.
While you’re preparing your trip to Barcelona, there are a couple of things you should research:
- Sights and experiences you absolutely don’t want to miss in the city as Casa Batlló and Sagrada Família.
- Montserrat and other great day trips from Barcelona (even for short city breaks like Girona and Figueres cities where the Dalí museum is located)
- The city’s best tapas and wine private tours, or a walking shopping tour.
- Insider secrets for planning a trip. Just our guides will tell you…
Also, have you checked out all of our tours? Don’t be scared to branch out and visit nearby Montserrat and the Codorníu Wine Cellars on a day tour. Sports enthusiasts will love this private tour of Camp Nou Barcelona and Olympic Games, while lovers of architecture will be amazed during a private Gaudí and Modernisme walking tour through the Gothic Quarter.
If your travel plan in Barcelona is different from all these option above, you can make a visit on demand including the areas you want to visit. Just remember the queues to access to the monuments and museums are sometimes endless, so book in advance and do not waste your holidays queuing. There are many Barcelona and we know them all! 😉